A lot has happened/is happening and given some comments, I think I should clarify some things.
* There will not be a wedding -- at least not for the foreseeable future. The main reason is that we simply can't do things the way we want to do them. I'm not going to explain -- it's complicated and many might not understand our reasons. And yeah, it's all my fault -- sorta. We are, however, committed to taking our relationship to a different level. So far, it's all good. (gross understatement)
* My posting will be a bit sporadic -- there's a lot to be done and I still have some obligations/commitments to fulfill not to mention adjustments in my/our life which will probably prove interesting to say the least. I wonder if we're too old and too set in our ways for this. LOL
* Jeff and Shaughn are arriving on Saturday. I spent this morning getting the house ready and making calls to let the people who matter know when he'll be back. We're going to be busy once our news gets around.
* My front lawn is sporting a John Boccieri for Congress sign again. Here's a video of the 49th Roll Call Congressional Baseball Game. The Dems beat the GOP 13-5!!!! A former minor league player, John did us proud -- he wore the helmet cam (and scored a homer!) and shared MVP honors with Reps. Joe Baca (D-CA)-- age 63! -- and Brian Baird (D-WA). The game is a charity event that supports the Boys and Girls Clubs of Washington and the Washington Literacy Council. Good stuff!!! Click on the link to see if your congressman played.
* Jeff sent along this video (yes, the old dawg learned a new trick and yes, I'm being compliant -- for a change) and told me to post it because the 'something big' just got bigger -- it only started 40 years ago or so! And yeah, we both like Steve and Eydie!
Hope y'all are having a great day!!!!!!!