* Another 6-10 inches of snow are headed this way as I type. We aren't dug out from the last one yet. Sigh. And I should be joining the throng at the grocery store to whine about the weather but I don't feel like it.
* Jeff apologized -- profusely -- and a long discussion was held. I have a dozen roses and was taken out for dinner last night -- gotta appreciate a man who realizes that he was inconsiderate. The cancelled party has been re-scheduled for this Friday and I'll get to wear my new dress -- I hope. Who knows how much more snow we'll have dumped on us?
* Weird: I saw the endocrinologist yesterday. I like that office. They are nice, well-organized and thorough. It was interesting but it left me confused. All my levels were normal but the nodules are still very much with me and I'm still tired all the time. What does this mean? More tests!!!! I'm so tired of tests.
* Speaking of tests, I had to cancel my test for my endoscopy next week. I simply couldn't find anyone who would take me and bring me home so I postponed it indefinitely. Funny because I say yes when asked and have gone so far as to re-arrange things for others. I wasn't about to ask Jeff to stay a couple extra days. That would have been rude.* Jeff is taking Shaughnessy to Florida next Monday and thinks I need to go with them. I think not. While I'd love to see his dad who has pretty much decided to sell his house here, I really think it's best that I stay put because I couldn't get home for six weeks when he returns.
* Colleen over at Santiago Dreaming echoed my sentiments that the Colts belong in Baltimore in comments here yesterday. The Irsey family literally slapped the loyal fans in Baltimore in the face despite their loyalty to the Colts. As a NE Ohioan, I understand this all too well. Art Modell did almost the same thing to us with the Browns. When I think of the Colts, I recall being in a bar in the Baltimore airport on a layover in when the Colts kicked the winning field goal in the Super Bowl!!!! Sheer joy and pandemonium!!!!!
* This is a Teabagger. Can y'all tell me what's wrong with the picture below? I listened to Tom Tancredo and Sarah Palin's speeches and I'm scared. There was a mentality there that went out with the '57 Chevy. I wanted to slap both of them. Keith Olbermann weighed in humorously. Give this movement an inch and we'll have cross burnings on the White House lawn. I do think it's pretty nasty and hypocritical that Sarah called out Rahm Emmanual for using the 'R' word but not Rush Limbaugh. Can you say 'hypocritical'? Frankly, I'm tired of her using her children as props for her agenda. If I were the mother of a special needs child, I wouldn't be trotting him around the country; I would be giving him the special care he needs and deserves.
Time to put the Thinking Cap back on the shelf. I have to get ready for the blizzard. Sigh.