Lots has been happening and my alleged brain has been reeling. I'm hoping that things settle a bit in the next couple weeks but then again fresh hell is always just around the corner in Kay's World.
* My least favorite sentence: "The National Weather Service has declared a snow emergency until noon on Tuesday." (Like we needed 6-8 more inches of the white stuff.)
* Jeff and Shaughnessy left for Florida this morning at about 9:30 after guilting me for not going with them. The good news is they left about six hours ahead of the snow storm and they are in Charlotte, NC for the night as he called about an hour ago and said they made great time and will be in Florida tomorrow night. I'm glad I wasn't with them -- he probably drove like a maniac.
* I was at the lab at the medical foundation this morning to feed the A- vampire so Dr. Maria can check my B-12 levels and then went to look at an very nice apartment complex I've been hearing about that might be my next home. They are full and have a waiting list but that's okay with me. I wouldn't be interested in moving until the weather breaks anyway. This winter tells that being some place more convenient might be a good thing so I'm thinking about it.
* Today I'm tied to the phone dealing with bureaucrats -- it's renewal time for a lot of things. Sigh.
* Never re-read old love letters/emails; they are not good for your mental state.
* The first rule (law) of an impending snow in Ohio is to report to the nearest grocery store and join your friends and neighbors to kvetch about the weather and stock up on staples. I didn't bother to go last week and I didn't go today. Sigh. Big mistake. The good news is I have canned goods and coffee so I will manage but some eggs, salad, and fruit would have been nice.
So that's the way it is on a snowbound Tuesday in Ohio!!!! Hope y'all are having a great day!!!!! I appreciate y'all stopping by and I hope I can get around to all y'all for a visit later today!!!!