Sunday, January 17, 2010
My dear friend Alice whose blog, My Wintersong, is one of my favorite visits in The Land of Blog has graced me with an award called Over the Top. I'm not sure what the history is but I am very honored that she chose me. As always, there are several steps to accepting it: 1) Complete the survey with one word answers. (Like Alice, I consider this a genuine challenge.) 2) Choose three bloggers to receive the award (another challenge because I love y'all madly and narrowing the choice to three isn't easy!)
1. Where is your cell phone? charging
2. Your hair? thin
3. Your mother? crazy
4. Your father? deceased
5. Your favorite food? chocolate
6. Your dream last night? none
7. Your favorite drink? coffee
8. Your dream/goal? happiness
9. What room are you in? dining
10. Your hobby? volunteering
11. Your fear? poverty
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? happy
13. Where were you last night? home
14. Something you aren’t? reticent
15. Muffins? blueberry
16. Wish list item? stability
17. Where did you grow up? Ohio
18. Last thing you did? wrote
19. What are you wearing? sweats
20. Your TV? off
21. Your pet(s)? bear
22. Your friends? busy
23. Your life? challenging
24. Your mood? thoughtful
25. Missing someone? yes
26. Vehicle? red
27. Something you’re not wearing? bra
28. Your favorite store? discount
29. Your favorite color? red
30. When was the last time you laughed? now
31. Last time you cried? yesterday
32. Your best friend? Marcia
33. One place that I go over and over? library
34. One person who emails me regularly? M.E.
35. Favorite place to eat? Arcadia
Now the hard part: I have to give this award to three deserving bloggers and this always puts me crazy because I read so many blogs and I love all of you.
1. Rain of Rainy Day Thoughts writes intelligent, thoughtful pieces on a multitude of topics and is a great friend to boot!
2. Darlene of Darlene's Hodgepodge does excellent political writing and shares the beauty of Arizona as well as her life.
3. Xtreme English of the blog by the same name is also an excellent friend and writes on a whole range of topics with wonderful wit and style!
I hope y'all go visit these fine blogs and Alice, too!!!!!!
Have a great day!!!!!!