I'm gathering my thoughts and trying to get motivated for the week ahead. There's not a lot on the schedule but I really want to actually feel like I have accomplished some things for a change. I hope when I see the endocrinologist next week he'll do something so I'm not so tired all the time. (Making a note to call his office.)
* I love my priest -- he's so tactful. When I was volunteering on Thanksgiving Day, I greeted him and had a quick conversation with him. It ended with him saying, "I'll see you on Sunday, won't I?" and me turning a guilty shade of pink and answering, "Yes, Father." So of course I can't lie to a priest and I went to Mass for a change this morning and it reminded me that I need to back to doing that on a regular basis.
* For some reason my sleep pattern consist of naps throughout the day; I sleep four hours and I'm up and wide awake and wind up napping for 2-3 hours here and there through out the day. How weird is that?
* Thanks to all y'all who commented so positively on my Sunday post. I learned a lot from all of you and did my poor muddled brain good to know that I'm not out of line in my thoughts on the Afghanistan situation. I've been upset about our involvement there for a long time and my thoughts finally jelled into some rather clear thoughts.
* Does anyone else feel "Bah! Humbug!"? My neighbors all have their trees up and lots have outdoor lights and decorations. I can't get excited. I'm trying to find ways to get excited about it.
* What's your favorite Christmas movie? My number #1 is "A Christmas Carol" with Alastair Sim. Yeah, I know it's old but I think he makes the best Scrooge and put those who followed him to shame. Here's the theatrical trailer my #2 fav: "Miracle on 34th Street". It came out in 1947 -- the year I was born -- and I still never miss it. The newer versions don't do a thing for me. Enjoy!!!!