Yeah, I'm guilty of bad planning!!!! Instead of planning ahead and revising my schedule, I blithely kept on doing what I was doing instead of getting a post ready. Sooooooo I'm biting the bullet and staying up late to post.
* I'm moving toward my place getting done. It's going slow because I refuse to do the "lick and a promise" thing. Closets are getting cleaned and organized and drawers, bookshelves and files are under attack. And if I find things that need repair, I fix them post haste! A massive trip to the laundromat is in my very near future -- and I didn't have to get out my tarot cards to predict that.
* I'm definitely out of the loop for some reason. My phone hasn't rung in days except for Jeff to let me know that they're heading to Florida the 15th of June. I had the dates for Zing! in the City wrong -- it's this weekend and I hope I can work it in. I feel like the Maytag repairman.
* Another distraction is that I've been following the NBA playoffs because the Cleveland Cavaliers are still in and we're all following NE Ohio's favorite son, LeBron James, as he continues to show why he's the NBA's MVP. Don't ever count him or the Cavs out despite not doing well in Orlando -- the next three games are at the 'Q' and our guys like to be home. I don't particularly care for the way the Magic plays the game but I'm gonna be good and not throw stones here. Let's just say that I said, "HUH?" and "What the hell is that?" more than twice. And yeah, I find things I can do while I'm watching the game.
* I have to take Miss Ruby for an oil change before I head up north. I have my route planned and I think it's going to be fun. And I hope I have lots of fun pictures to share with y'all.
* I hope y'all enjoyed your Memorial Day and spent it with the ones who you love and who love you back. I worked here -- no rest for the wicked. I am a woman on a mission.
Well, it's late and I'd best get to bed. I'm working hard on getting back on a decent sleep schedule in addition to everything else (which is a good thing) and am making progress (which is even better. Hopefully I'll be back to what passes for normal for me soon. And somebody please remind me not, under any circumstances, to let things go to hell again.