Here are the rules:
- Link to the person who tagged you;
- Post the rules on your blog;
- Tag six people at the end of the post;
- Let each person know they've been tagged;
- Link to the tagees , when their entries are up; . . . so here goes. . .
Six Random Things About Moi:
- I call myself a renegade Catholic, i.e., I do it my way. If I ever tell a priest how I really feel, there's a damned good chance I'll be excommunicated. Then again, a priest I like told me they don't do that much anymore. My deathbed confession should be a hoot.
- I became a liberated woman at the age of eight when I came home from school hollering because Sister wouldn't let me have a sign-up sheet for Little League. My dad explained that girls don't play baseball and I cried and through my tears, I said, "That's not fair! I play better than most of the boys on the block." (Side note: At that moment little Gloria Steinem was growing up a few miles away from me. I think it was the water in Toledo in the 50s.)
- The Great American Novel is languishing on my hard drive. Some day I might even finish it.
- I am neither a Republican nor a Democrat. I don't trust politicians or bureaucrats of any stripe as a general rule. Mark Twain said: "No man's life, liberty, or property is safe while the legislature is in session." Old Mark was probably right except he failed to include the Oval Office in that statement. Just my take.
- Unlike that liar Bill Clinton, I inhaled. Not often because I wasn't too impressed with the effects but I did inhale.
- The best word to describe me is "survivor". It doesn't matter what happens to me, I survive -- so far. LOL