Friday, October 03, 2008

The Friday Groaner!!!!!!!!!!!!

We haven't had a contribution from Kent McKamy in a while and I'll tell y'all why. The last one he sent me was a combination between a kneeslapper, a groaner and a "Oh my God! That's awful!!!!" so I've dithered some about using it. I finally decided that we're all adults here and if we can't share a bawdy joke now and then, we're obviously losing our sense of humor. So if you're a bit sensitive, be warned. My reaction was all of the above and a blush amid my laughter. With the World Series imminent, the baseball theme is apropos. Enjoy!!!!!!!

During a long rain delay, the baseball announcer filled in the time by sharing some baseball trivia with his color commentator.

"Know who hit the most home runs between 1955 and 1975? I'll tell you: Hank Aaron.

"Know who had the most RBIs between 1955 and 1975? Hank Aaron.

"Know who got hit on the chin with the most balls between 1955 and 1975?"

"Hank Aaron?" ventured the color commentator.

"Nope," replied the announcer.

"Liberace."

GROOOOOOOAAAAAAANNNNN!!!!!!

Happy Blogging!!!!!!!!!!

Kay

7 comments:

  1. LOL!

    That one's a keeper!

    Have a great day.

    /v

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kay ... you're bad! Actually, this was a good one. Thanks, again, for a good Friday laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Volly, I nearly choked when I read the punch line.

    Any: I just passed it along. Kent sent it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:05 AM

    I'll comment later ,Kay, when I finally stop laughing......

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous12:54 PM

    Ohhhhhhhhh Kay! And you thought some of my were bad?!!! All kidding aside, it was pretty funny. Like you say, we're all adults here. (I think....most of the time....well, we are aren't we?...)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL Nancy!!! That could be a while!!

    Alice: I love all your groaners!!! No such thing as a bad groaner!!! As to grown up . . . growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. Thank God for the latter! It makes the former easier to deal with!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!!! If you wish to post as Anonymous, please leave a name in your comment otherwise your comment will not appear.