Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Sighhhhhhhh

Just a quick note from a very tired and miserable Kay. I feel like death and can barely walk. I've got hives and a slight fever, too. I see the doctor tomorrow. It's like my body knew I have my regular appointment and decided to fall apart. I have been pushing myself a lot lately.

As a result, I had no energy for a post today. The Friday Groaner should be in place unless those idiots decide to do something crazy.


Here's a video that should take many of us back a couple decades and give a great laugh. Guys, you will laugh, too! It's a hoot!



Happy Blogging!!!!!!!!!!!

Kay

4 comments:

  1. Take care of yourself!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judy: I'm trying! Hope all goes well with the doc.

    Steph: Thank you!!!! I am honored!! And I will share it with others!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope the doc has the magic cure and that tomorrow finds you much improved. Get well.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!!! If you wish to post as Anonymous, please leave a name in your comment otherwise your comment will not appear.