It's Saturday and I'm working allllllllllll day so I'm just going to share a few things with y'all. It's supposed to be a lovely day which is always a good thing.
* The Pro Football Hall of Fame Festival (aka The Annual Craziness) kicked off yesterday with the Hot Air Balloon and Food Festival. It's a fun event and the plan is that I join my homies out there after work tomorrow. I'm also invited to a wedding reception -- our summer intern is getting hitched tomorrow -- and a "fiesta" at the home of a grateful client who has good reason to celebrate. I'll probably pay my respects at both before I catch up with the gang. It's hell to be popular!!! LOL Maybe someday I'll find out what it's like! I wish I'd taken the week off 'cause it's only going to get worse but I really couldn't as the office is so busy.
* I want to clarify some things on the How I Got to Be Me blog. I had originally planned to make it a private blog with restrictions on comments but I had difficulties with the settings (we all know I'm not a techie, don't we?) so it is an unlisted blog which will, hopefully, keep spam at bay and y'all are free to comment with no worries about membership for now. I have moved all of the pertinent posts there and subsequent posts on that theme will appear there. I hope y'all will stop by and check it out. I also hope to have another post in the coming week but we'll see how buried I am. Sigh.
* From my Blog Annoyances department: Don't you love the folks who leave comments offering a quote on insurance or want to sell you something? I reject such comments -- how 'bout y'all? My blog is not an advertising vehicle and never will be. Yeah, I always need money but with the horror stories I've heard about AdSense, I think I'll pass.
* Speaking of the Festival, I have to get my place ready -- the troops will be invading on Saturday for the Parade Brunch and Lunch here. It was suggested that we have a pajama party the night before in so everyone could get good parking spaces addition to a party and I gave an emphatic negative! LOL Those days are gone -- I need sleep!
* I'm not volunteering this year. My friend who usually commands my presence retired from her annual duties. I'll miss it a little but I'm tired, too.
* Have you seen this video? It was put together by a organization that supports the Democratic party so it's biased but I think it gives an idea of the contempt in which our so-called leaders hold us ordinary mortals. When I find one from that shows equal contempt from the other side, I'll post that. I know there's one out there -- I just haven't time to look for it yet! I'm an Equal Opportunity kind of gal! And yeah, I'm still voting NO! for president.