Monday, May 05, 2008

It's the Groaner of the Week!!!!!!!!!!!

It's Monday and I have a real gem for you!!! I guarantee you will definitely groooaaannn! It was buried so deep in my archives, I'd forgotten it was there and some of you will probably wish it had stayed there!!!! LOL Get ready and enjoy!!!!!

Before the days when dogs were used to sniff out drugs at airports, many different animals were tried, including chickens, due to their superior sense of smell.

Things went awry, however, when the Sergeant in charge of the Poultry Unit was arrested for drug trafficking.

At his arraignment, the Press was scandalized when he pled guilty, but he remained indignant. "What did you expect?"

"I ran a fowl of the law!"


Happy Blogging!!!!!!!!!!

Kay

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:15 PM

    I thought he'd just chickened out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That fowl was a rotten egg!!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!!! If you wish to post as Anonymous, please leave a name in your comment otherwise your comment will not appear.