The Kay's so-called life remains in an uproar -- some positive, some negative and some just weird. Sigh. And I'm working very, very hard to get it settled again because I yearn to get back to y'all and get caught up on what you're doing. I miss you lovely folks!
* My young friend Emily has been going through a rocky time and I feel obliged to help her because I've been there myself. Please pray for her! In turn, she has been helping me get this mess I call home in order so y'all can see why I am inclined to help.
* My problems with my upstairs neighbors are coming to an end . They are moving . As I type this it is 11 p.m. and she is screaming at her "roomie" at top volume and I'm contemplating a little going away gift -- a visit from the cops. Then again, an end to my sleep deprivation makes me so happy I just can't be bothered. Their new neighbors may not be so kind. If the ruckus doesn't stop, I may re-think the going away gift. LOL
* I'm delighted that y'all are enjoying the groaners and that several of you enjoy contributing. I have a few in the queue for a few weeks. Please feel free to send them along!
* Is anyone besides me disgusted with Hollywood icons who use their acceptance speeches for awards to further their political/social agendas? I don't care if I agree with them or not -- such occasions are inappropriate. Sally Field, who I have always thought a classy lady as well as a wonderful actress, really disappointed me -- The Flying Nun isn't supposed to have a potty mouth! Just my take.
* I learned some really interesting things about bureaucracy this week that confirmed what I already knew: it isn't on our side. Sigh.
At any rate, the adventure I call life continues and I am alive and about to get better! Hopefully, I shall be back to daily posting and wandering the Blogosphere soon! I wanna come home and hang out with y'all!