Thursday, August 24, 2006

HAPPY BLOGOVERSARY, JOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Wishes as you travel the Blogosphere!!! You are always in my prayers and I hope our new friendship grows and deepens as the years fly by, my dear, dear Joy-the-aptly-named!

My good friend Joy is celebrating the first anniversary of her blog! She's a great lady and has an interesting and fun blog, Joy of Six -- it's just a click away in my links. I love her poetry and commentary and I hope you do, too. Y'all should stop by and congratulate her! She is a survivor in the wars of life! Wait a minute! I take that back! She's a VICTOR in the wars of life!!!!

Happy Blogging!!!!!!!!!


Kay

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:54 PM

    Thanks for letting me know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All part of the service, Claude -- thanks for stopping by!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kay, how wonderful of you...thank you so much dear friend. We're ALL victors in the wars of life...that's for sure. Hugs, Joy

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!!! If you wish to post as Anonymous, please leave a name in your comment otherwise your comment will not appear.