Monday, October 15, 2012
It's thr Groaner of the Week!!!!!
I keep looking for political groaners as Election 2012 approaches but I'm thinking that the whole thing has become so ugly that laughing about it is becoming damned near impossible. Soooooooooo here are a couple short oldies but goodies for y'all!! Enjoy!!!
* Jokes about German sausage are the wurst.
* A soldier who survived mustard gas and pepper
spray is now a seasoned veteran .
* I know a guy who's addicted to brake fluid -- he says he can stop any time .
* I did a theatrical performance about puns. It was a play on words.
* They told me I had type A blood , but it was a Type-O.
* Why were the Indians here first? They had reservations.
Have a great day!!!!
Posted by Kay Dennison at 2:10 AM