I've been on overload. Obama is keeping me busy as are assorted other obligations. It's been incredibly hot here in Ohio which is not a good thing for me. I get through it by reminding myself of February in Ohio I don't have AC but I have ceiling fans that give decent relief. Not much has been too exciting.
Saturday night our team's "hostess with the mostest" hosted a birthday party for Obama at her lovely home in the historic district (where I'd love to live). It was a lot of fun and I had the pleasure meeting a lot of really great people from the campaign -- including coming across one of my high school teachers and his lovely wife. What really impressed me was the level of dedication I saw. I am honored to be working with these people. John -- my team leader -- asked when I wanted to help this week. I waffled for a moment and said, "Oh hell!!!! Put me down for every thing -- I have no life!" Everyone laughed and shouted, "Atta girl!"
Today, I haven't a lot on my plate so I'm taking time to blog and do some visiting y'all before I go to HQ -- barring interruptions, of course.
Here's some stuff that landed in my email recently . . .
* Here's a graph that pretty much tells you a lot about the candidates in the Election . . .
* Romney bumper sticker . . .
* And here are two patriotic Americans (standing ovation here) weighing in honestly and responsibly on taxes and it well worth three minutes of your time . . .
* Last week was the Ohio Democratic Party held it's convention and my favorite Congresswoman gave an awesome speech asking us to to support the "Seven Sisters", i.e., the seven awesome Ohio women who are running for Congress here in the Buckeye State! Here it is . . .
* Mittens can't escape his history . . .
* Yeah, the GOP claims to support our troops but this vet tells a different story quite creatively . . .
* A bit of wisdom/food for thought from Mark Twain . . .
And here's an appropriate funny/advice for all you cat lovers out there . . .
Have a great day!!!!!!