Monday, June 18, 2012

It's the Groaner of the Week!!!!

I tripped across this excellent -- albeit twisted -- groooaaannn in the archives!!!!

Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jack made his way through veterinary school working nights as a taxidermist.

Upon graduation, he decided he could combine his two vocations to better serve the needs of his patients and their owners, while doubling his practice and, therefore, his income.

He opened his own offices with a shingle on the door that reads:

"Dr. Jones, Veterinary Medicine and Taxidermy -- either way, you get your dog back!"

Happy Blogging!!!!!

Kay

9 comments:

  1. Oh, pain!! Bad Kay. Bad Kay!! And I laughed while I groaned.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha Vet and Taxidermist - "We snuff en and stuff em"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, that one probably deserves only an "ouch."

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's true. But sick too. Groan.......

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahaha! That made me laugh out loud. Have a great week, Kay!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can never have too many vet jokes, I guess!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ack! I didn't see that coming. Too funny! Thanks for the chuckle.

    ReplyDelete
  8. that is just so so awful
    delightful yet awful

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous5:14 PM

    Thanks for my weekly "fix", Kay. I'm flummoxed!
    Cop Car

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!!! If you wish to post as Anonymous, please leave a name in your comment otherwise your comment will not appear.