Today is another day for catching up! Yesterday was mostly errands although I did get around to see a lot of y'all! If I missed you, you'll prolly see me!
* I saw Dr. Krishna (hare! hare!) my nice endocrinologist yesterday. He reduced my meds and said my tests looked good and reminded me that I have an ultrasound at the hospital on Thursday (which I swear I was never received the message/letter) to see if the nodules on my thyroid have grown. I don't think they have. He still hasn't addressed the tiredness issues that keep me feeling lousy. Then again, neither does anyone else among my legion of doctors. I suspect that if one has decent blood pressure and isn't overweight, one is considered healthy.
* The worst thing I discovered when I got home was that I was completely out of coffee! The worst part was that I discovered it when I needed it most. Yikes!!! AND I discovered that the price of it was positively outrageous! Has anyone except me noticed how horribly the price of food has risen? If the docs thought I wasn't eating right before, it's gonna get worse. Sigh.
* When I got home, there were a few of those cute solar lights (one was injured which meant the brats next store had been in my yard in my absence -- grrrrr) along the walk leading to my front porch. I checked in with Michelle since I had admired the ones she had acquired recently and I wanted to find out what fresh hell had occurred in the 'hood while I was gone. She said had no idea who put the lights in and proceeded to update me saying that the cops had been out every day while I was gone as bad feelings had exploded between my next door neighbor and the idiots across the street. I'm tired of my lawn being littered by her brats. There's no reason to for them to be here. They can't behave, so I don't want them here.
* Weird discovery of the week: My new lights were courtesy of my ex. I'd pointed out Michelle's lights and I guess he decided to surprise me. Maybe if he had been that thoughtful when we were still playing house . . . I did thank him like a good girl.
* Good Stuff : Last night I watched a wonderful documentary from Netflix called "Founding Fathers" and I learned a lot of new stuff. It's definitely worth your time.
* Today is Flag Day. Show your colors proudly!!!!! Here's the song it elicited. Feel free to sing along!!!!
Hope y'all are having a great day!