I'm trying to get a lot done before I head Northwest. However, I'm trying to keep up with y'all and keep up with everything I need to do before I head North as well as get a bunch of posts stockpiled for while I'm gone. I need to get better acquainted with the use of wi-fi.
* June 1st is my stepmom's birthday so I went over to eBay and found just what I wanted for her gift.
* I giggled to when I saw a blog headline that read: Trump Pulls His Hair Out of the Ring!
* Digby has a great post on Paul Ryan's budget's plan to phase out Medicare. Check it out!
* For my fellow Ohioans: I had an email today from AARP Ohio telling me that provisions in the Governor's state budget proposal would increase your exposure to higher utility bills and sub par utility service. They asked that we call our elected official at (888) 844-5009. Just dial the number and you will be directed to the proper legislator to tell not do *anything* to raise our costs or lower our quality of service.
* Here's a minute and a half song parody that really that lays it on the line for the next election. Sorta tells you to whom some people have sold their souls. It would be funny if it weren't true.