Friday, May 27, 2011

More on Blogger

I had a couple notes on the Blogger login post so I toddled back to see what nitecruzr had to say and y'all can check it here. It can't hurt and if it saves anyone from having to move their blog, it's worth the time. As I've learned in the 20+ years I've been online, change often just means trading one set of problems for another set of problems. The exception is my recent change to Firefox which appears to have eliminated a really nasty problem that was putting me and my techie ex crazy. No it's not perfect but it is much better and that's as good as it gets in the world of computers. And who knows? It may have saved me from the problems y'all are having!

Happy Blogging!!!!

Kay

4 comments:

  1. It's funny how upset I get when I have problems with the Internet. It's like having an illness. Since you have been both unwell and computer challenged, you deserve a double helping of sympathy!
    I hope you are recovering in a speedy fashion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kay, thanks. tried it but it didn't work. Blogger siad they were working on it. We will see if it gets fixed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good tip ,Kay.I usually access blogger from my gmail so I haven't noticed the change.Thanks for the comment at my blog,the tree is starting to lose it blossoms.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7:46 PM

    I use my gmail account to comment on blogs hosted on Blogger. I used to be on Blogger before I moved to a standalone version of Wordpress. If ever you're planning to move to Wordpress (standalone version) do tell me coz I can help you install and transfer your files.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!!! If you wish to post as Anonymous, please leave a name in your comment otherwise your comment will not appear.