Saturday, January 22, 2011

The Best News All Day!!!!

POLITICO Breaking News
-------------------------------------------------


The full results from the WMUR/ABC/N.H. Republican Party presidential straw poll are:

Mitt Romney with 35% of the 273 ballots cast, Ron Paul with 11%,
Tim Pawlenty with 8% and Sarah Palin with 7%.

The remaining results: Michele Bachmann and Jim DeMint with 5% each; Herman Cain with 4%; Chris Christie, Rick Santorum, Newt Gingrich, Mitch Daniels and Mike Huckabee with 3% each; Rudy Giuliani, Judd Gregg, Gary Johnson and "other" with 2% each; and Donald Trump and Haley Barbour with 1% each. Jon Huntsman Jr. and John Thune were on the ballot but received no votes.

Correction: An earlier alert incorrectly reported Romney's winning percentage. This version includes the official result.

I don't think I have to tell y'all how happy I was to see this on my mail. It sure looks good to me!

Kay

2 comments:

  1. I sure am relieved, too! It's hopeful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know where you're coming from in liking the straw poll results, but I don't see it the same way. In a couple of days, I'll be doing a blog post claiming it would have been better for Democrats if Palin had led the poll!

    Tune in if you have the time and interest, and feel free to disagree.

    Regards.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!!! If you wish to post as Anonymous, please leave a name in your comment otherwise your comment will not appear.