Just some quick notes and a couple videos I think y'all will enjoy.
* I hope that I'm going to be feeling better soon. I called Dr. Maria and talked to her nurse and she called back to tell me that a scrip for an antibiotic would be waiting for me at my pharmacy. Hallelujah!!!
* I'm still fighting bureaucracy -- the agency in question is nutty. I'm ready to go viral on this. I -- unlike a lot of others -- always make sure that I have my paperwork in order and I did. THEY obviously made a mistake when sending my info to AEP and I'll be damned if I stand in the cold for hours to wait for them -- especially since I'm not well.
* This is fabulous and definitely worth your time. Rachel plays 'Pin the Tail on the Debt' and you'll be surprised at the results. So much for 'fiscal responsibility'
* Does anyone but me think Dancing with the Stars has lost any credibility it ever had due to the Palinbots' downright cheating? And somehow I don't think being an unwed mother makes you a star no matter who your mama is. And yeah, I think she's preggers again -- her face is fuller and there's a definite bump. Most contestants lose weight doing that show. So much for abstinence. And I don't watch the show -- I watch the news clips.
* Here's the latest song rattling around my brain this week. I always liked The 5th Dimension -- they had a great energy and always looked like they were having a lot of fun. Back in the day my friends and I thought this song terrific. It brings back memories of when life was less complicated. It can still get me out of my chair to boogie a little! LOL Enjoy!!!!
Hope y'all are having a great day!!!!!