Thursday, July 29, 2010

Quick Update

I really, really, REALLY wanted to get a post up today. However, I just spent
three hours catching up with all y'all and I haven't even showered yet and there are things that have to be done! If I missed anyone, I apologize sincerely. My blogroll has become gargantuan in size and, while I try hard, I'm not perfect.

Jeff is in Ireland and I'm not going to talk about that except to say he's there.
It's complicated. Big Alec is up from Florida for a couple weeks and I had dinner with him last night. And yeah, that's complicated, too. The heat/humidity is taking it's toll on Shaughnessy and even he's not himself.

I'm spending a lot of time sorting and re-organizing stuff. I'm trying to be ruthless but it's difficult. If time -- and fate -- permits, I'll have a new post up tomorrow.

Anywayyyyyyyyy, I'm off to the shower!!!!!!

Hope y'all are having a great day!!!!!

Happy Blogging!!!!!!!

Kay

10 comments:

  1. It sounds complicated; so I'll just say hope all works out as you want. I should sort stuff but just having gotten home from another 'somewhere', I am not even unpacking yet. I barely had from the last 'somewhere' before we did it again. Maybe I should just leave stuff packed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am intrigued by the complicated stuff. Don't leave us hanging.

    Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rain: I don't know what I want at this point. And the way you've been travelling, it might behoove you to just keep some things packed. You know -- that stuff you always pack 'just in case' and never use anyway?

    Darlene: I bet you are. The gory details aren't all that exciting. And if I blog about it, it could make things worse.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Take some time to relax!
    Hope all turns out ok.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hang in there, will look forward to your next post :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keeping good thoughts for you and for all who love you, Kay.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I too am so behind reading my blogroll friends while starting a new blog, working, sending my computer to the shop, that today I didn't swim just so I could read. Friends are most important. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Be ruthless,Kay .Every so often me and the missus go on a downsizing tear and remind ourselves "that ya can't take it with you".We also have a rule that if something hasn't been used in two years it gets turfed.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow///I am so far behind. I am going to catch up right now. Whatever is happening, I hope it's good for you, Kay!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope things are good with you Kay...thinking positive thoughts. Fill us in when and if you can. ~Joy

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!!! If you wish to post as Anonymous, please leave a name in your comment otherwise your comment will not appear.