I think my mission to get organized is slowly but surely happening. I started my day with a list and got the most important things done which is progress considering how paralyzed -- physically, emotionally, and intellectually I've felt of late. I even did some work on my blog, too.If I don't watch it, I might feel human again. As a result, I have been thinking a lot so, of course I have to blog about it.
* Good News: The snow storm we were promised didn't appear!!!!! And a lot of the snow has melted since our temps have been above freezing the past couple days. The downside is that Miss Ruby was parked on a sheet of ice and after I damn near fell and broke something important, I grabbed my trusty snow and garden shovels and beat the you-know-what out of that ice and shoved most of it it out of the way. Anything like that is a challenge for me with my left arm and leg problems but obviously those who were supposed to help me don't understand that. Kvetching aside, I was proud of myself. And yeah, I needed some ibuprofen later.
* I think I like Senator Scott Brown (R-MA). He voted with the Democrats today on the jobs bill that was passed. I'm sure he annoyed the GOP greatly and when questioned by reporters about it, replied, "I'm not from around here. I'm from Massachusetts." How refreshing to see some one vote his conscience in today's world. I think he a guy to watch. Word is he's getting trashed as a traitor on his Facebook page.
* Check out Congresswoman Marci Kaptur's (D-OH) site. There's a link on the Earned Income Credit and it's new rules that could be helpful if you're low to moderate income .
* Another postive for this old gal: I've been working on a really fun needlepoint project and I think it's been good for me. It's a great de-stressor and its been far too long since I've done anything like this .
* Here's a video with Sen. Scott Brown on the healthcare bill.
* How's this for brilliant political strategy? Feel free to laugh. I did!
Well, that's it for today. I gotta get some sleep and that's another issue I'm working on -- I think a normal sleep schedule would help a lot. Hope y'all have a great day!!!!!!