Thursday, December 24, 2009

Time to Start Celebrating

It's Christmas Eve and the Kay has decided that we all need to take a breather from all the idiocy surrounding us and give thought to the Reason for the Season and, after paying our respects to God and his Son, we should rejoice in what we have no matter how small or how great our blessings are. Hallelujah and Amen, my brothers and sisters!!!! Hope your Christmas is filled with blessings!!!!

Here are few things I found in my wanderings that range from weird to fun!

Here's a Christmas project that I think could keep me busy for the coming year!!!!!! (hiccup)



I love Christmas lights and these, accompanied by the Trans-Siberian Orchestra playing a medley from "The Nutcracker" are truly magnificent!



And here are my favorite guys for Christmas fun -- Straight No Chaser!



Happy Blogging!!!!!!!!!

Kay

12 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Eve and Day! Great holiday entertainment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to you as well. May the New Year bring you much welcomed adventure and change. I hope you have a wonderful few days of celebration with family and friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love that Straight No Chaser group. I needed something cheery tonight after talking to my stressed out son. Thanks a bunch, Kay! Have a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant, If I drink just 3 bottles a day from now I will have enought to have my own botttle tree for next Xmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jo: Thanks!!!!

    Lia: Thanks!!!!

    Kay: They have so much fun performing and it's contagious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jams: Uh-oh!!!!! LOL Don't forget to take a photo!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A Very Merry Christmas to you dear Kay. I hope your Holiday is filled with ALL good things.
    And I also hope that 2010 brings more and more Good Things!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Merry Christmas, Kay!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Kay. "Have yourself a merry little Christmas" from me and the missus.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This was worth every moment such great projects I made sure my husbands saw the tree.....looked like something he'd do.

    Dorothy from grammolog

    ReplyDelete
  11. Merry Christmas, Kay!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy blogging Christmas!!! You have found some gems.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!!! If you wish to post as Anonymous, please leave a name in your comment otherwise your comment will not appear.