Thursday, February 05, 2009

The Friday Groaner

Nancy Leitz sent along this really cute almost but not quite a groaner -- and even animated it!!! I think all y'all will find it fun!!!!!! Enjoy!!!!!!!!!






Two Iraqi spies met in a busy restaurant after they had successfully slipped into the U.S.

The first spy starts speaking in Arabic.

The second spy shushes him quickly and whispers frantically, "'Don't blow our cover. You're in America now . . ."

" Speak Spanish!"


GROOOOOOOAAAAAAANNNN!!!!!!

Happy Blogging!!!!!!!!!


8 comments:

  1. I'm telling you....your right on the money!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect . . .

    Another Friday gem:

    Sherlock & Watson were camping in a meadow. Sherlock woke and said to Watson; "wake up! Watson. What do you see? Watson rubbed the sleep from his eyes and tried to think like Holmes. He said; "well, if I was a weatherman I would see that clouds are forming and that it might rain." If I was a religious I would say that; "the universe appears vast and endless." Hmmm he thought for a moment and said; "If I were an astrologer I would say; "the sign of Taurus is especially clear tonight."

    Holmes interupted saying; "Watson, you idiot! Someone has stolen our tent!"


    Dixon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Press One for English!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look like Inspector Clouseau, I woulda expecta French froma thesea guyzah
    BumpsStump funny joke
    ~a

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very funny! I wish I could speak Spanish.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!!! If you wish to post as Anonymous, please leave a name in your comment otherwise your comment will not appear.