Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Heigh-Ho! Heigh-Ho!

I still feel like you-know-what but I'm going back to work tomorrow because the doc wrote my excuse for Wednesday. I figure by 5 o'clock tomorrow I'll be pretty well spent so I'm skipping my meeting tomorrow night. It should properly annoy the chairman who has managed to annoy me and several others greatly. I wish her lots of luck on getting people to serve on this committee next year. The mainstays are fed up with her. I think my mental health is infinitely more important that this committee. (cranky old broad mode off)

My landlord was here this morning fixing things. He asked me who I was backing in the election. I told him that I hadn't decided because I was pretty sure he was for McCain and I didn't want to hear it. Guess what? I was right and I heard it anyway -- at length. Sigh.

The rest of the day was quiet and I rested mostly. I'm heading to bed early so I get through work okay tomorrow. Hope y'all are doing great!!!

Happy Blogging!!!!!!!!

Kay

3 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear that you are not back to feeling 100%.
    Is it our age or what that it seems to take longer to recover from any illness?

    Bear hugs to you.

    Bear((( )))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate having to listen to the people on the other side, don't you? I don't bore them with my choice, so why should they bore me with theirs???

    Hope you feel better tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you feel better tomorrow. Not being up to par, or being downright sick, is the pits.

    When I have a day like that I feel as if my body is cheating me of a day out of my life.

    For awhile I enjoyed arguing with a McCain voter until I realized that their minds were closed and nothing I said would sway them. Sigh, indeed !!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!!! If you wish to post as Anonymous, please leave a name in your comment otherwise your comment will not appear.