I allowed it and replied: Sandi -- How in the hell can a bi-racial person be racist? I think this has to rank as the stupidest comment ever posted on this blog!!!
Then I woke up. If this person had said this in my living room I would have asked her to leave (after rolling on the floor laughing at her ignorance.) I deleted her comment for the following reasons which those of y'all who come here already know:
- I am not a racist or sexist or any other sort of "ist".
- My politics are that I basically hate all politicians because 99.9999% of them lie to us. I try vote my conscience when possible.
- I am an Equal Opportunity Annoyer and reserve the right to rant against any injustice I perceive even if the perpetrator of is the leader of my church or my country.
- My only prejudice is against stupidity -- especially when it's my own and I confess it before y'all and my God when I commit it.
- My dear, departed Daddy used to say that opinions are like a$$holes -- everybody has one and is entitled to one. I think Daddy was right.
- My blogs are my home -- and I think that says it all.
Sooooooo Sandi, you can take your racism and Fox News (the comedy division of television journalism) links and stay the hell away from my blog. Calling Obama a racist is really pretty damn silly -- his ancestry precludes his being one -- as are the black people I've heard call him a "breed" and allowing comments by either is way below the standards I set for myself. I apologize to all of you who may have been offended by my allowing it.
Rant mode off in the interest of my blood pressure's stability. I'm off and running today -- trying to get caught up from vegetating. Hope y'all have a wonderful day!!!!!!!!