I haven't done a meme in a while -- the last one opened up a can of worms I can't get closed so I'm a bit leery of them. However, Gary over at Three Score and Ten created one that is fun so I'm giving it a try!
1) What is your favorite quotable line from a Movie.
"Round up the usual suspects!" (Claude Rains in "Casablanca")
2) Who is the most famous person you have spoken to?
Joe Walsh of the Eagles ('cept he wasn't famous then --he was at college with me and played in a great bar band called "The Measles" who later became "The James Gang")
3) How many bags/boxes of Potato Chips are consumed at your place in a month?
4) Who is your all time favorite Cartoon Character?
5) What foreign food Dish do you prepare from scratch and Serve?
Pastisio -- a fabulous Greek pasta dish! Sheer heaven!!!!
6) What is your favorite section of the Supermarket?
7) What was your high school teams mascot and what were the school's colors?
The Eagles -- Red and Blue
Now I get to tag 5 people and I choose: Darlene (a new blogger who I hope to be the first to tag her with a meme, Xtreme English (because I love her sense of humor), Judy ('cause we're sisters separated until we met through blogging! lol) Granny Annie ('cause we need her country point of view & has pretty chickens) and BearNaked ('cause I'm a sucker for teddy bears)!!!
Pass it on!!!!!!!!