2. Big pots of red and white petunias smile at me when I walk out on my front porch.
3. The sound of a basketball hitting the backboard as Endless Hoops continues.
4. The hippy-dippy mailman is wearing shorts.
5. Two words: Road trips -- around the area and beyond! (Amish Country and the Cleveland Zoo are topping the list!)
6. Sandals instead of socks and mittens!!!
7. Blankets stashed in the wicker chest.
8. Sunscreen instead of Vicks Vaporub.
9. Woody's Root Beer Stand with carhops is open! (Try the Boston Cooler!)
10. The fountains on the Central Plaza are turned on and the kids are playing in them!Thanks, Fran, for enticing me to count my blessings on a day when I was feeling kind of morose!!!! I really needed this!
AND I'm passing Fran's challenge on to all y'all!!!! Let me know if you take it!!!!