Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Kay's World -- Life intrudes on blogging

Poet, wit, and member of the famed (or is that infamous?) Algonquin Round Table, Dorothy Parker, used to answer her phone by asking, "What fresh hell is this?" I always liked that & thought it hilarious.

Lately, I'm afraid to answer my phone or open my mail because it's always adding "fresh hell" to the adventure I call life. As a result, it's interfering with my adventures here.

But never fear, my dear and gentle blogging friends! It's all going to bear fruit which I will be sharing with you as soon as the funnel clouds evaporate!

I keep reminding myself of what Winston Churchill said: "When you're going through Hell, keep going." I'm keeping myself going & reciting that as my mantra.

I miss you all!!!!!

Happy blogging!!!!!!!

Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!!! If you wish to post as Anonymous, please leave a name in your comment otherwise your comment will not appear.