Tuesday, February 07, 2006

MEA CULPA!

To my blogging friends:

I wish to apologize for the disrespect I've shown by not giving my posts here the respect they (and you) deserve. I am guilty of bad editing and carelessness and that is not generally my style as those of you who know me well -- I hope -- well know. I also posted things written in anger and that is not a good thing. Obviously my Thinking Cap took a vacation. Maybe I need one, too. My only excuse is that life has tended to be a bit too lifelike. I hereby promise to do better. Today I edited everything and republished and added a couple links I enjoy and edited my profile. I might even add a photo soon.

Happy blogging!!!!


Kay

1 comment:

  1. WoooHooo! Thank you for the link, Kay!
    There are a number of ways to approach blogging, I think.
    Some folks rant in the heat of the moment.
    Myself, I take forever to over-analyze... partly in the vain hope that there'll be a regime change that would render my post out-of-date. I'm thinking of docking my pay.
    This is your soapbox!
    Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!!! If you wish to post as Anonymous, please leave a name in your comment otherwise your comment will not appear.