Wednesday, April 24, 2013
It's a busy week here for me already. I'm trying to get a lot of things in order with damned little help or cooperation. Needless to say, I'm a bit crabby (gross understatement) as I tend to get when I have to deal with bureaucrats of any stripe.
* I've got my place torn up with the mission of getting things properly organized should I be moving -- a very real possibility -- soon. The good news is that Spring is and finding a new place will easier to find. No one in his/her right mind moves in Ohio in the Winter.
* I'm having a problem with others who I don't think understand that some of the stuff that I'm working on is to make their life easier. I'm determined to have everything in order when I'm gone so no one is overly inconvenienced. AND there's a bunch of junk that I want to get rid of NOW.
* Last night I was out at the DCC office. They're gearing up for the primary and mid-term elections and of course they need the Data Queen. (giggling here)
* Jeff and Shaughnessy are back from Florida and we're having dinner later this week. Alec says he won't be back until June. He's smart. It might be April but in Ohio that's no real possibility of good weather.
* Here's a short 2cellos video -- I love the joie de vivre they always exhibit!!
Have a great day!!!!
Posted by Kay Dennison at 12:32 PM