I've been dealing with a ton of assorted nonsense (including a scare) and it's had me pretty depressed soooooo I hope that sharing a couple "good" groans with y'all will get me back on track. I'm also tossing in some awesome words from Jon Stewart just for some food for thought.
* Even on Easter Island, most folks would rather croon an oldie than Rapa Nui.
* When I learned what the gun lobby was doing, I went ballistic!
* The painter was hospitalized due to too many strokes.
* I once knew a guy who had fish and chips every day for a year. His stomach took a battering.
* I missed my miniature Indian musical instrument practice last night. I couldn't find a baby sitar.
And here's Jon Stewart speaking truth to power . . .