Monday, October 29, 2012

It's the Groaner of the Week!!!!!

I'm still doing my thing with Obama and the heat is on. If this was a real job, my poor, emaciated bank account would be and fat happy. Sigh. That said, my sweet friend Dell Girl posted this excellent groooaaannnn and I couldn't help myself -- I stole it!!! Do stop by and meet a truly lovely lady!!!!!

Morris, an 82 year-old man, went to the doctor to get a physical.

A few days later, the doctor saw Morris walking down the street with a gorgeous young woman on his arm.

A couple of days later, the doctor spoke to Morris and said, "You're really doing great, aren't you?"

Morris replied, "Just doing what you said, Doc: 'Get a hot mamma and be cheerful.'"

The doctor said, "I didn't say that. I said, 'You've got a heart murmur; be careful."


Happy Blogging!!!!!!!

Kay

9 comments:

  1. Can you believe I laughed again after reading this over here? It is a real 'tickler'. Thank you so much for the 'LinkLove"

    Have a good week, Kay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha that's a good one Kay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morris may not live much longer, but he will be happier. Life is always a compromise, isn't it? Damn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky he didn't get a hearing aid!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My appointment today with my cardiologist was cancelled, he wasn't feeling well.

    So I don't have any doctor's order to twist to my benefit. I'll give up alcohol, women and song (but it depends on the age). I like old burbon, young women (my wife is 5 years younger than me) and old songs. No use for old women, new songs or yesterday's wine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Expect you've been working lots as I follow reports of Ohio and election. Last I heard Pres. was heading to Canton. Hope Ohio comes through for him and am sure you will have done as much as you can and then some. Would like to think somehow your efforts will be rewarded however this all turns out -- a simple "Thank you" somehow seems inadequate.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Expect you've been working lots as I follow reports of Ohio and election. Last I heard Pres. was heading to Canton. Hope Ohio comes through for him and am sure you will have done as much as you can and then some. Would like to think somehow your efforts will be rewarded however this all turns out -- a simple "Thank you" somehow seems inadequate.

    ReplyDelete
  8. they have declared President Obama as having won re-election!
    I thought of you right away
    thanks for all you did to help make this happen

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!!! If you wish to post as Anonymous, please leave a name in your comment otherwise your comment will not appear.