Sunday, September 23, 2012

Mittens is Sooo Rude and Hates Teacher . . .

I'm going to meet one of the top guys in Ohio in the Obama campaign today. He's coming here because our group has such a consistently great track record in meeting our goals!!!! Is that cool or what?

This two-minute video speaks volumes about Mittens' character and sends a slap at all the hard-working men and women who teach our children. I can't vote for someone so rude, can you?



Have a great day!!!!

Happy Blogging!!!!!!!

Kay

10 comments:

  1. Where do the Republicans find these jerks anyway?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up the good work, Kay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kudos from your very impressed and fully-educated-about-the-US-election Canadian friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lorna!!! I love you, too!!!

      Delete
  4. he's just so disgusting
    I hate when they call him robotic, it insults robots

    keep on lady, thanks for all you do

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so happy that the bigwigs appreciate what you do. You are great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the video Kay. I wish EVERYONE could see it. It just further confirms why Romney just can't be the head of our government...but then, there are SO many reasons why he can't. ~Joy

    ReplyDelete
  7. If only he was just occasionally rude! Sadly he has too many other flaws and I'll be worrying until the election is over.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!!! If you wish to post as Anonymous, please leave a name in your comment otherwise your comment will not appear.