Sunday, July 01, 2012

Yikes!!!!!!!! Cleaning Out My Inbox

My inbox is overflowing with all sorts of stuff to share -- enjoy!!!!!


Stephen Colbert nails it:


In one minute Rachel nails down what has happened to us:



Why the Supreme Court is so important:


This 32 second commercial brought a tear to these jaded old eyes . . .



Liars figure but figures don't lie as my daddy told me long ago . . .



JFK provides the best definition of a liberal . . .


More to come!!!!!!!

Happy Blogging!!!!!!!!

Kay

4 comments:

  1. Yes, we need to be concerned about this Nov. election on so many levels -- Congress, Supreme Court future appointees.

    Digressing from politics/govt. topic -- hope the weather for you has been tolerable -- that you have power and A/C. Sounds pretty bad in Cols/Franklin County. Don't recall anything that bad when I lived there. VA family member has had power outages.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love Colbert's graphic!! the others are wonderful, too.....but they really DO say this in the churches about birth control. Gah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! You've got so much GREAT stuff here, Kay. I had to keep calling my husband over to see this. I LOVE LOVE this! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All goodies! Keep 'em coming.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!!! If you wish to post as Anonymous, please leave a name in your comment otherwise your comment will not appear.