Monday, February 07, 2011

It's the Groaner of the Week!!!!!!

I wasn't around yesterday for several reasons which I may or may not talk about later. There's a lot going on here. Sigh.

The Packers beat the heck outta the Steelers in the Super Bowl so a Steelers jokes are in order. Fortunately, as an Ohioan and a Browns fan I have lots of Steelers jokes:

What does a Steeler fan say when he steps up to the microphone? "Would you like fries with that?"

Two Steelers fans walk past a bar. . . . Hey, it could happen!

What do you say to a Steeler fan wearing a suit? "Will the defendant please rise?"

How many Steeler fans does it take to change a light bulb? One, because they think if they simply hold onto the bulb the world will revolve around them.

What are the best things about Pittsburgh? The airport and the interstate highway system. They help you leave there.

Why did Arnold Palmer move to Florida from Latrobe PA? To get away from the Steelers fans.

And last but best . . .

Where will the Pittsburgh Steelers sit during next year's Super Bowl? On their couches at home!

Hope y'all are having a great day!!!!!

Happy Blogging!!!!!!!!

Kay

9 comments:

  1. Good ones.

    My son likes the Steelers, but so does my ex.

    PACKERS ROCK!

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I felt bad last night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ouch!

    Is it called Superbowl because you need an extra big bowl to get the snacks in?

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

    Loved it!

    J

    ReplyDelete
  5. So Green Bay won. All I head was that Christine whatshername made an ass of herself or something...

    ReplyDelete
  6. oof...these mean steelers jokes are as bad as the iowa jokes in minnesota. the minnesota jokes in iowa, however, are spot on!

    I like "Two Steelers fans walked past a bar--hey, it could happen!"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lots of bars are full of Packers fans, which might discourage Steeler people from entering, at least this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the 'Two Steelers fans walk past a bar. . . . Hey, it could happen!'

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are funny Kay. Hey, congrats on the Pack winning...good game, and they deserved it. I haven't talked to him yet, but my brother lives in the middle of Packerland...I can only imagine what it's like there right now. ~Joy

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!!! If you wish to post as Anonymous, please leave a name in your comment otherwise your comment will not appear.