Monday, July 19, 2010

It's the Groaner of the Week!!!!!!

Sorry I haven't posted or been by to see y'all but Kay's World has been in an uproar -- and I'm just maintaining as much 'normal' as I can. Hopefully, I'll be around tomorrow to visit and get a post on here. I need to see what sane (or at least what passes for it) people are doing.

This excellent groooaaannn turned up in my email and I hope you enjoy it as I do!!!

A man was driving on an icy, abandoned road when he noticed a road sign with half of it torn clean off and he thought to himself:


'That's a bad sign'

GROOOOOOOOAAAAANNNNNNNNN!!!!!!

Hope y'all are having a great day!!!!!!

Happy Blogging!!!!!!!!!!

Kay

6 comments:

  1. That is certainly a giant groan... Have a terrific week, Kay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My stomach aches from that one.

    Don't worry about not visiting blogs. You are a happily busy lady and that takes priority.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good groaner! It's kind of like a koan, isn't it? The longer I sit with it, the more directions it goes in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. good one! Glad you are happy and busy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh GROOOOOOOOAAAAANNNNNNNNN, Kay. It's cute though.

    Have an outstanding Week!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!!! If you wish to post as Anonymous, please leave a name in your comment otherwise your comment will not appear.