Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Glenn Beck Is Disappointed and Desperate

Nothing makes makes my day like someone who rains on Glenn Beck's parade. I do give Massa credit for coming clean and taking responsibility for his actions. However, Glenn Beck was desperately looking to hang the House Democrats and Massa refused to play. This is priceless.

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy



And yeah, the "crossing the line (the Equator)" thing goes back a long way -- my dad, the Gunner's mate in WWII mentioned it.

The whole episode is plain damn stupid and trust Glenn and Rush to pounce. These people are shameless and I delight when they are disappointed. If you think that's mean, I suppose it is but Beck et al are some of the most mean and wicked (in the Biblical sense) people that I've ever seen.

Hope y'all have a great day!!!!!

Happy Blogging!!!!!!!

Kay

8 comments:

  1. I saw clips from it on MSNBC and the look on Beck's face was very funny. He definitely didn't get what he had expected :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am having a great day, thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look on Beck's face as Massa says that he "owns" his own mistakes
    Beck is swallowing and clenching like he's about to stroke out

    delicious

    thanks so much

    funny, I posted about the other clown, Rush, today

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12:55 PM

    I watched the video for about a minute, and then got out when it got repetitious.

    Phew! What's he doing groping anybody, for that matter. I don't sympathize with anyone on that video.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for this---it's very illuminating. You have to give it to Beck---he kept trying till his eyes almost popped out of his head.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beck is a jerk from the get go. I feel that way about Rush also. They will do and say anything for a paycheck.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Apparently follow-ups on this interview have shown that Massa is a deeply disturbed individual and his groping started when he was in the Navy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so right! "WICKED" in the Biblical sense and frankly, in every other sense, too...These people are SHAMELESS!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!!! If you wish to post as Anonymous, please leave a name in your comment otherwise your comment will not appear.