Friday, July 03, 2009

The Friday Groaner

Here is yet another installment of CREATIVE PUNS FOR "EDUCATED" MINDS from my dear friend Susan of Suzzwords. I really am enjoying these one-liner greoaners and hope y'all do, too! I think y'all should get a couple more excellent groooaaannnsss from these.

* Two hats were hanging on a hat rack in the hallway. One hat said to the other, "You stay here; I'll go on a head."

* I wondered why the baseball kept getting bigger. Then it hit me.

* A sign on the lawn at a drug rehab center said: 'Keep off the Grass.'

* A small boy swallowed some coins and was taken to a hospital. When his grandmother telephoned to ask how he was, a nurse said, "No change yet."

GROOOOOOAAAAAAANNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Blogging!!!!!!!!!!

Kay

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the chuckle! Have a great Friday, Kay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A veritable coruncopia of groaners!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:52 AM

    These were such good groaners that I forwarded them to my brother, by email. He likes puns, too!
    Cop Car

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!!! If you wish to post as Anonymous, please leave a name in your comment otherwise your comment will not appear.