The first is a real bona fide meme -- it's all about y'all!!!
1. What is your current obsession?
Organizing my books.
2. Which item of clothing do you wear often?
My black leather jacket. (All I need is a motorcycle.)
3. What's for dinner?
Frozen dinner with Rocky Road for dessert.
4. What are you listening to?
Ray Charles -- Greatest Hits
5. Say something to the one that tagged you.
Marc, I'm glad you're over the 'bug' or whatever you had and feeling better!
6. Favorite vacation spot?
St. John, V.I.
7. What I'm reading right now:
John LeCarre's Absolute Friends
8. Four words to describe myself.
Friendly; crazy; stubborn; dreamer
9. Guilty pleasure
10. First Spring thing?
11. What do you look forward to?
Any time I can spend with the people I love.
12. What is your most prized possession?
13. Add one question: What historical figure would you like to have a beer (or whatever) with?
Okay, that's one meme down; one to go.
This one is Ten Favorite Movie Characters. I am a serious film buff and there are dozens of movies that I love so I chose the first ten that came to mind as I checked my video collection. I tried for chronological but the uploading didn't go as planned!
I loved Basil Rathbone in the old Sherlock Holmes movies.
Frankly, Scarlet . . .
Bogie and Bergman
Charlie and Rosie: "I now pronounce you man and wife -- procede with the execution."
Holly Golightly at Tiffany's
Atticus Finch (Greg Peck at his finest)
Paul Newman (Luke) on the chain gang.
George C. Scott's best role.
Harry made Clint's career.
Bette and Barbara made me cry.
Morgan Freeman in excellent form -- It was tossup between this and "Miss Daisy"