Here are some clarifications/updates on the earlier post.
1. The gifts were ordered before the deadline for guaranteed Christmas delivery; there are reasons I find this method working well for me.
2. In case y'all don't recall, I have two grandsons from my son -- one got a gift from grandma; one didn't and therein lies the problem.
3. My son doesn't read my blog. Why would he? His hatefulness toward me knows no bounds. And if my daughter-in-law isn't questioning that, I'm disappointed in her.
4. My son couldn't be bothered to return the message I left for him today to call me.
5. Both my children were adults when I left their father; if they can't understand it by now, they have a problem -- not me. My daughter saw why I left; my son wouldn't listen to anyone.
6. There are a lot of people in this town who would love to talk to my son and tell him what a jerk he is for the way he treats me. There are a couple who would like to kick his butt for the same reason.
7. My boss sent me home early because I was in tears every time he came in my office.
8. Right now I am seriously regretting that I posted the earlier post.
9. Right now I am seriously considering shutting this blog down. We'll see how I feel tomorrow.