It's Christmas Eve!!!!!! Hopefully y'all are done shopping and well into your preparations as we begin the most joyest of seasons! I have a few one-line groaners in the spirit of the season for you!!!! At least one should merit a good, healthy groooaaaaann!!!!
* What do they call Santa's helpers? Subordinate Clauses
* What do you call Santa Clause after he's fallen into a fireplace? Krisp Kringle
* Which of Santa's reindeers needs to mind his manners the most? "Rude"olph
* Where do Santa's reindeers like to stop for lunch? Deery Queen
* What do you call the fear of getting stuck while sliding down a chimney? Santa Claustrophobia
* What nationality is Santa Claus? North Polish
* How do sheep in Mexico say Merry Christmas? Fleece Navidad
* What do you get when you cross an archer with a gift-wrapper? Ribbon Hood
* Why was Santa's little helper depressed? Because he had low elf-esteem.
A Merry, Merry Christmas to y'all and Happy Blogging!!!!!!!!!!!!